Pancakes a breakfast favourite. I wouldn’t say this qualifies as a succulent food pairing however, I suppose it depends on who you ask. Pancakes and 100% maple syrup is a great pairing as far as my kids are concerned.
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup yogurt
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Mix all of the dry them wet ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Beat until smooth and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Heat a lightly greased fry pan over medium heat and pour 1/2 cup of the batter into it.
- Flip the pancake when bubbles form on the surface.
- Cook a further 2 minutes and serve.