Simple, but killer cheesecake. I’ve been meaning to post this for a long time, but as you can imagine it was devoured before I had time to take a photo. Very easy to make, as far as cheesecakes go, and always a crowdpleaser.
- 1-1/4 cups Oreo Baking Crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 pkg. (250 g each) Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1 bar (100 g) Toblerone Swiss Milk Chocolate, coarsely chopped
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Mix crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 40 to 45 min. or until centre is almost set.
- Cool before removing rim, run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake.
- Refrigerate 4 hours.
- Spread caramel topping over cheesecake just before serving. Garnish with chopped chocolate.